Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/03 11:33:25 UTC

Re: How to get failed streaming Flink job log in Flink Native K8s mode?

I think you might need a sidecar container or daemonset to collect the
Flink logs and store into a persistent storage.
You could find more information here[1].

[1].
https://www.alibabacloud.com/blog/best-practices-of-kubernetes-log-collection_596356

Best,
Yang