Posted to users@camel.apache.org by amit2103 <am...@nrifintech.com> on 2015/05/08 06:28:12 UTC

Camel Resequencer and JMs transactions

Hi,

My scenario is that I have 1 jms queue, from which I read with concurrent
consumeres, use resequencer and a message header to  arrange the messages
and then send them to another queue.

Our route is transacted. Now does the sending part happen in a transaction.
It seems to me that although the processor is transacted, when resequncer is
applied, the sending part is not transacted. As a result for a very short
period of time, the messages are in memory yet not send to the other queue.

is my assumption correct, is there any way to make the whole process
transacted.

Re: Camel Resequencer and JMs transactions

Posted by amit2103 <am...@nrifintech.com>.
Many thanks for the answer, Claus.

Re: Camel Resequencer and JMs transactions

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yes the resequencer is memory based, and it is NOT possible to make it
part of a transaction.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 6:28 AM, amit2103 <am...@nrifintech.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My scenario is that I have 1 jms queue, from which I read with concurrent
> consumeres, use resequencer and a message header to  arrange the messages
> and then send them to another queue.
>
> Our route is transacted. Now does the sending part happen in a transaction.
> It seems to me that although the processor is transacted, when resequncer is
> applied, the sending part is not transacted. As a result for a very short
> period of time, the messages are in memory yet not send to the other queue.
>
> is my assumption correct, is there any way to make the whole process
> transacted.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com