Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2016/05/06 17:21:05 UTC

Interest in Fluo

Hello,

Josh Elser mentioned to me that there is interest in Fluo within the RYA
Community.  He also mentioned that RYA has weekly working group conference
calls.  I would be happy to join one of those to answer questions about
Fluo.  Will there be one next Wed?

Also if anyone is interested I have run a one day Fluo class that I have
taught once.   Its still a little rough, but its a good introduction.   If
anyone is interested in that let me know.

Keith

Re: Interest in Fluo

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 9:47 AM, Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> wrote:

> We can move the Fluo discussion to a later meeting, no rush. The code in
> Rya that uses Fluo is in extras/rya.pcj.fluo, in the develop branch.

Sounds good and thanks for the pointer.

>>> adina@usna.edu

Re: Interest in Fluo

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.