Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marco Huber <mh...@project-team.de> on 2008/04/25 12:59:25 UTC

How to assemble with dublicated artfactIds in the dependencies?

Hello,

I having a little problem using the maven-assembly-plugin and
maven-jar-plugin together. I have the situation that I have two artifact
with the same artifact ids, like:

1) groupId : com.aCompany
    artifactId : core
    version : 1.0.0

2) groupId : com.anotherCompany
    artifactId : core
    version : 1.2.3

I configured my assembly-plugin with the outputFileNameMapping
"${groupId}.${artifactId}-${baseVersion}.${extension}" and get both
artifacts, like com.aCompany.core-1.0.0.jar and
com.anotherCompany.core-1.2.3.jar.

Now my problem: How could I configure the jar-plugin to use the same
names in the classpath entry in a manifest to make an executable jar?

I cannot use "classpathMavenRepositoryLayout", because it creates
entries like com/aCompany/core-1.0.0.jar.

Am I missing something? Or is there a better solution to create an
assembly with an executable jar and two dependencies with the same
artifactId?

Regards
Marco