Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by huntc <hu...@mac.com> on 2009/05/06 07:03:45 UTC

Camel, m2Eclipse, Eclipse Ganymede

Hi there,

Does anyone use Eclipse Ganymede and the m2eclipse tooling?

I've been trying to build the 1.6 with these and I can get things to build
outside of the IDE using Maven from the command line. However I am unable to
build Came with Eclipse and m2eclipse.

Recipes anyone?

Kind regards,
Christopher

Re: Camel, m2Eclipse, Eclipse Ganymede

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hunt,

I'm charles and not Claude. ;-)

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

*****************************
blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Posted by huntc <hu...@mac.com>.
Hi Claude,

Thanks for your replies.

I'm thinking that you shouldn't have to do this with m2eclipse though - in a

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
I have made a test from eclipse and it works.

What you have to do is to create a folder and import the parent pom.xml file
of Camel project. This directory must be created at the same level as
buildingtools, camel-core, components, ...

and in the pom.xml file you must change the location of the modules like
this :

  <modules>
    <module>../buildingtools</module>
    <module>../camel-core</module>