Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> on 2013/06/03 21:16:49 UTC

[lucy-dev] ASF services

Hello Lucy developers,

Are you interested in using more of the services available to ASF projects? Here is a list:

    http://www.apache.org/dev/services.html

Personally, I like:

    * The IRC bot: http://wilderness.apache.org/
      We already have lucy-bot but the ASFBot seems to have some
      additional useful features.

    * svngit2jira: http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html

Nick

Re: [lucy-dev] ASF services

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> wrote:

> Are you interested in using more of the services available to ASF projects? Here is a list:
>
>     http://www.apache.org/dev/services.html
>
> Personally, I like:
>
>     * The IRC bot: http://wilderness.apache.org/
>       We already have lucy-bot but the ASFBot seems to have some
>       additional useful features.
>
>     * svngit2jira: http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html

We could also use another buildbot to run the C tests. :)

Of these, setting up ASFBot is probably the easiest.

Marvin Humphrey