Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Svein Erik Løken <sv...@jacilla.no> on 2014/03/07 14:01:59 UTC

IntelliJ IDEA 13.0.2 x64 Tapestry plugin not working correctly or lacks functionality for TML files

For ordinary HTML code, like <div class="myStyle">, navigation/usage is
not working for included CSS files.

Code completion does not work for: ${asset: |}, ${message: |}, <div
style="|">.

Because Tapestry gives excellent exceptions for wrong ${asset: |},
${message: |} etc, I think lack of navigation for CSS is the biggest
issue.

I tried to reassign *.tml to other File Types (Settings > Editor > File
Types). I found "Jinja 2 template files" usable. This template accepts the
':' inside ${ }. It is now possible to navigate to declaration (Ctrl+B)
and find usages (Alt+F7). Switching file type back and forth if not a good
solution.

My Tapestry plugin info:
   Name: Tapestry support (Bundled)

Is my IntelliJ configuration wrong or does the Tapestry plugin lack this
functionality?

S-E