Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2012/07/02 08:54:51 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Moving the build to BndTools

Hello all,

As this discussion seems to have ended, it's time to wrap it up. I've seen some enthousiastic reactions and a few critical notes. All in all I think we should proceed, and I agree with Paul that he first step in the process probably is to keep the project structure intact and do a 1 on 1 migration. When that works, we can review if it makes sense to group certain bundles in a single project or not.

To get the work started, I've created an issue that will group all required subtasks:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-280

Greetings, Marcel