Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/29 07:26:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Feng Zhu

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Feng
Zhu to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Feng is an active contributor and has contributed a lot of code to some
fairly complex parts of Calcite. He has been very helpful in discussions
and reviews, especially around code generation, and his work is always
of high quality.

Feng, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward
your further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel
free to tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Stamatis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Feng Zhu

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and thank you Feng!
--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Posted by Forward Xu <fo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Best,

Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> 于2020年3月1日周日 上午7:33写道:

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, expect to have the new Tencent logo ~

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2020年3月1日 +0800 AM7:33,Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>,写道:

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.