Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/12/17 15:29:46 UTC

Jira and releases change logs

Hi Committers,

Please take the time to correctly fill the different Jira fields we now use for our releases change logs.

For instance for  in
* Improvement:s use either Done or Implemented Status as you feel right
* New features: use either Implemented Status
* Bug: use the Fixed Status

Don't forget to fill the Fix version/s field according to your changes. Notably, use Upcoming Branch and not trunk there.

Also, even if when the svn commits comments are correctly done with a reference to the Jira issue number we can then get to the commits in Fisheye
from the Development section of the Jira issue, I'd still recommend to put the commits references in a comment. It's always handy, and insures we have
those references at hand even if the commits comments don't contain the Jira issue reference.

Thanks for all the good work  :)

Jacques

Re: Jira and releases change logs

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Perfect, thanks Nicolas :)

Jacques

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Yes I will do it and it's done ! ;)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Nicolas said he will :p

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
+1

Thanks,

Pranay Pandey
Senior Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media
www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Ok Jacques,