Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com> on 2020/04/03 00:46:16 UTC

[CI] sonarcloud analysis for frontend code is temporarily turned off

Hi folks,

Because now we have few unit test for frontend code (module&nbsp;
dolphinscheduler-ui), so I setted sonarcloud analysis to exclude&nbsp;
the coverage of the entire dolphinscheduler-ui directory&nbsp;. Now,&nbsp;
sonarcloud analysis will not check coverage for frontend&nbsp;PR.

We can turn it on again when we have a coverage requirement
for frontend code.

Re: [CI] sonarcloud analysis for frontend code is temporarily turned off

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Best Regards
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC