Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anurag Walia <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2010/05/20 08:43:41 UTC

can we give the alias for field name?

Hi all,

can we give the alias for field name in the entitymodel.xml?

Thanks
Anurag walia

Re: can we give the alias for field name?

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Anurag Walia wrote:
> Thanks Ankit for ur valuable reply.
> can we use like this in product table for <field name="productId"
> type="id-ne"></field> ?
>
> <field name="skuId" col-name="productId" type="id-ne"></field>
>  it will give the same value.
> 1->product.skuId == product.productId
>
> Regards
>  Anurag Walia

Yes Anurag it will give the same result.

HTH

--
Thanks & Regards:
Ankit Jain :-)

Re: can we give the alias for field name?

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Anurag,

Yes this is possible, just set the "filedname" you want and the actual
name of filed in the "col-name" like :

<field name="oldAmountPerQuantity" col-name="AMOUNT_PER_QUANTITY"
type="currency-amount"></field>