Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Prashanth Mylvarabatla <pr...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/29 14:28:35 UTC

testing upload facility with Jmeter

I would like to test the upload photo facility for a site. For example
http://www.bigadda.com/login this is the login page.
You need to first login with a username and passwod then it brings you to
the page where you can upload the photo.

Can I send two requests sequentially ? So how should this be done with
Jmeter?

thanks in advance
Prashanth

Re: testing upload facility with Jmeter

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
just create the requests under the thread group in the order you want them
to run.