Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leif Mortenson <le...@tanukisoftware.com> on 2002/08/14 16:59:20 UTC

[COMMIT] Instrument broken up

Due to all of the build problems that we have been having since the
instrument projects were merged,
I went ahead and broke them back up.

The builds are all simple and standard now, so maintenance should be
much simpler.

I also made the instrument-client build a stand alone application in its
dist directory.
(You had to build an example before)

I tried to test everything fairly carefully, but could not test Gump.
 So hopefully that is correct.
    ant clean  OK
    ant jar   OK
    ant dist    OK

As a note though, the
org.apache.excalibur.fortress.test.ContainerProfile test takes a loooong
time.
I let in run for about an hour then gave up.  I'll try seeing how long
it takes when I have more time..
Anyway, I added an exclude unless to the fortress build file.

Cheers,
Leif