Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Piotr Grudzinski <Pi...@powersmiths.com> on 2020/10/07 16:07:34 UTC

Problem with Basic.swc or operator error?

Hello all,

This is my first attempt to migrate from Flex to Royale. I'm using Flash
Builder IDE 4.7 and Royale  0.9.7.
In my .mxml file, after replacing: xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"
with: xmlns:mx="library://ns.apache.org/royale/mx"
and adding: xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
the build process seems to be clean but then I get a lot of problems all
looking very similar:

1328: org.apache.royale.html.beads.<component name here> is not defined.

The problems seem to be related to Basic.swc.
Any suggestions?

Regards,
Piotr

Re: Problem with Basic.swc or operator error?

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Wonderful! :) Good luck with farther exploration :) Let us know how it goes.

czw., 8 paź 2020 o 04:00 Piotr Grudzinski <Pi...@powersmiths.com>

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Problem with Basic.swc or operator error?

Posted by Piotr Grudzinski <Pi...@powersmiths.com>.
Hi Piotr,

Posted by Piotr Grudzinski <Pi...@powersmiths.com>.
Hi Piotr,

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Problem with Basic.swc or operator error?

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piotr,

--

Piotr Zarzycki