Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Grant Peel <gp...@thenetnow.com> on 2007/11/20 15:31:19 UTC

spamd memory usage.

Hi all,

What might one do to lessen the memory load for each of the spamd processes?

-Grant

Re: spamd memory usage.

Posted by Grant Peel <gp...@thenetnow.com>.
No problem, I just want to conserve as much memory space as possible so as to avaiod Disk Swapping.

-Grant
                    From: sokkan@gmail.com
             Message Score: 50 High (60): Pass
                    My Spam Blocking Level: High Medium (75): Pass
                   Low (90): Pass
                    Block this sender / Block this sender enterprise-wide
                    Block gmail.com / Block gmail.com enterprise-wide

              This message was delivered because the content filter score did not exceed your filter level.

Re: spamd memory usage.

Posted by sokka <so...@gmail.com>.
Grant,

Re: spamd memory usage.