Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Tomáš Rollo <to...@grafton.cz> on 2003/01/21 10:39:50 UTC

How to get new release

Hi,

could I get an info here about how to obtain some new release of Xindice?
I'm a newbie in CVS (well, say rather totally untouched by CVS) and there is
only Xindice 1.0 in the download section at
http://xml.apache.org/dist/xindice/, which is dated to 15.03.02.

Thanks a lot
Tomas Rollo

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.

Re: How to get new release

Posted by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net>.
Check out the web site:

http://xml.apache.org/cvs.html#N10096

There are instructions under repositories on how to get the current version
from cvs.  Also, check out:

http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html

HTH,
Mark