Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Julien Le Dem <ju...@twitter.com> on 2012/03/02 02:08:38 UTC

unit tests fail with hadoop-23

I've tried to understand why "ant -Dhadoopversion=23 clean test-commit" fails in current TRUNK
There are a bunch of Guice related exception but I'm not even sure this is the cause.
Any idea?
Julien

Re: unit tests fail with hadoop-23

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Issue of intermittent test failures on some machines remains though,
irrespective of the Guice noise in the logs.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Yes, same here.

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@yahoo-inc.com>.