Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Joseph Lawson <jl...@roomkey.com> on 2014/04/16 23:26:50 UTC

jruby-kafka and logstash-kafka nearly feature complete

Hi everyone,

I have updated my jruby-kafka library to support pretty much all the default consumer and producer classes to support all the options included in the docs.  Check it out, give some feedback: https://github.com/joekiller/jruby-kafka

This library is primarily supporting my logstash-kafka input and output plugin (which works great BTW).  Please check either out.  https://github.com/joekiller/logstash-kafka?

Sincerely,

Joe Lawson

Re: jruby-kafka and logstash-kafka nearly feature complete

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Joseph,

Thanks for the update.

Jun