Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Ashutosh Dadhich <as...@hotmail.com> on 2016/01/19 10:24:44 UTC

Introduction

Hi, my name is Ashutosh and I want to contribute. Please show me the way where to begin.

Re: Introduction

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Ashutosh,

Welcome to Stratos community!
Please see following guidelines on starting contribution.

Thanks.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Get+Involved
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Contributing+as+a+Non-committer

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Ashutosh Dadhich <
ashutosh.dadhich@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, my name is Ashutosh and I want to contribute. Please show me the way
> where to begin.

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

phone: +94773325954
email: lahirus@wso2.com blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/

RE: Introduction

Posted by Ashutosh Dadhich <as...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you

Re: Introduction

Posted by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@wso2.com>.
Hi Ashutosh,

Welcome to Apache Stratos :)

I would suggest you to first go through the documentation [1] and once you
are familiar with the architecture and the setup you may contribute
by fixing some of the unresolved issues as listed in [2]

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Home
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS

Thanks,
Sajith

--
Sajith Kariyawasam
*Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos, *