Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org> on 2008/04/22 15:29:37 UTC

Hudson build is back to stable: Jackrabbit-trunk » Jackrabbit JCR to SPI #31

See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/org.apache.jackrabbit$jackrabbit-jcr2spi/31/changes

Re: Hudson build is back to stable: Jackrabbit-trunk » Jackrabbit JCR to SPI #31

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I figured out why the Hudson build was failing with jcr2spi. The build
command "mvn clean install site:stage" caused tests to run twice, and
the second test run would fail due to incorrect test content. I
changed the build command to "mvn clean install" and everything seems
to work fine.

I'll set up a separate Jackrabbit-site build, that builds all the
Maven reports and deploys them somewhere we can point our browsers to.

BR,

Jukka Zitting