Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Jack Wang <pi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/26 02:14:45 UTC

question with the remote coordinator

Now, Kandula client can call the ws in wstm in the same machine(environment A), so I copy the
whole web app to another machine(environment B). The only difference between environment A and B
is at the service locator, in which I change the address from
"http://centerhost:8080/services/MyService" in A to "http://nodehostb:8080/services/MyService" in
B.

The file kandula.properties is same in both machines, so I need not change kandula.context, which
is http://centerhost:8080/services/.

In environment A, kandula client, kandula coordinator service and the kandula ws service are in
same machine "centerhost". In environment B, kandula client, and the kandula ws service are in
same machine "nodehostb", but the kandula coordinator service is at machine "centerhost".

This is the test environment. I can run environment A's kandula client, but when I run environment
B's kandula client, after the ws in "nodehostb" is called, both machines come into waiting state,
later, errors occur as following.

Web service side in "nodehostb"
[CallbackRegistry] registerCallback: timeout= 180000
[AbstractParticipant] timeout ACTIVE
org.apache.kandula.coordinator.TimedOutException
at org.apache.kandula.coordinator.at.AbstractParticipant.timeout(AbstractParticipant.java:221)
at org.apache.kandula.coordinator.CallbackRegistry$1.run(CallbackRegistry.java:62)

Kandula coordinator side in "centerhost"
[CallbackRegistry] registerCallback: timeout= 180000
[ATCoordinatorImpl] timeout NONE
[AbstractParticipant] timeout NONE
[ATCoordinatorImpl] timeout PREPARING_DURABLE
org.apache.kandula.coordinator.TimedOutException
at org.apache.kandula.coordinator.at.ATCoordinatorImpl.timeout(ATCoordinatorImpl.java:487)
at org.apache.kandula.coordinator.CallbackRegistry$1.run(CallbackRegistry.java:62)

Where is the problem ?

Wang Jun

Re: question with the remote coordinator

Posted by Jack Wang <pi...@yahoo.com>.
Dasarath, Thanks.

In environment A, the context property and the *Locator's address use A's machine name, and in
environment B, the context property and the *Locator's address uses B's machine name. This is the
only difference between the two environments. This works already. Environment B will depend on
environment A, for when I call B's kandula client, both environment will output some messages. I
don't know why. :)

Wangjun

--- Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>写道:

Posted by Jack Wang <pi...@yahoo.com>.