Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Joseph Huber <JH...@stanref.com> on 2018/04/18 00:55:38 UTC

[GUI Editor]

Hello!

In the NetBeans GUI editor, when on the "Design" tab, there is normally a help bar (with a light bulb icon on the left side and an "X" on the right side) above the form being edited.  Somehow I clicked the "X" or somehow did something else to remove the help bar.

I cannot seem to find a setting to re-enable the help bar.  I have done the toolbar reset, and the window reset, but this did not bring the help bar back.  Does anyone know how to get this help bar back?  I am using NetBeans 8.2

Thank You!

Joe Huber

Re: [GUI Editor]

Posted by Efrem Mc <ef...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I'm not sure, but this is what I have on the bar for NB 8.2

Edit the image and draw a circle to indicate what you are talking about.

Thanks

Efrem

Re: [GUI Editor]

Posted by Efrem Mc <ef...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Chuck, I never used that  option of pay attention to it.
Thanks for pointing that out.  I just checked NB 9.0 406 build is it
is already on by Default.

Thanks once again Chuck!

Efrem

RE: [GUI Editor]

Posted by Joseph Huber <JH...@stanref.com>.
Thanks a bunch!  That did the trick!  I think I looked at that setting tab, but must have just overlooked that setting.

Thank again!

Joe Huber

Re: [GUI Editor]

Posted by Chuck Davis <cj...@gmail.com>.