Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/12 10:33:37 UTC

Compiling TourDeFlexMobile

Hello All,

I just have tried to import TourDeFlexMobile [1] project into IntellyJ Idea
and compile.
Unfortunately I got ~200 errors related to Embeded assets inclusion:
assets are located on path src/assets
and being referenced from for example src/UIViews/MobileGridView.mxml
as "@Embed('assets/icons/160/about.png')
I believe in this case it need to changed to "
@Embed('../assets/icons/160/about.png')

Is it OK? Or Flash Builder will break on such change?
Or maybe someone can propose how Idea settings can be tuned to handle this?

Thanks in advance!

[1] https://github.com/apache/flex-examples/tree/develop/tourdeflexmobile

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Compiling TourDeFlexMobile

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Maxim,

I think it should be okay.  Please go ahead and make those changes and
check it in.  I will test it in FB to make sure nothing is broken.

Thanks for looking into this!

Regards,
Om