Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2013/08/30 23:28:49 UTC

HEADSUP: Creating 0.96.0RC0 now

No checkins on 0.95 branch for a while thanks.  In fact, 0.95 is now a
deadend.  I branched 0.96 from 0.95.  All checkins for 0.96 should now be
done here.  I also added new builds up on Apache for 0.96 branch (hadoop1
and hadoop2).

Thanks,
St.Ack

Re: HEADSUP: Creating 0.96.0RC0 now

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 2:33 PM, Jimmy Xiang <jx...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Stack, do you want to get HBASE-9398?  It is minor, but looks not good.
>
> Thanks,
> Jimmy

Did as you suggested Jimmy. Thanks.

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@cloudera.com>.