Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by chocba <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/05 16:49:14 UTC

Subsites In JetSpeed 2.2.1

Does subsites functionality work by default when using ui pipeline in 2.2.1?

Re: Subsites In JetSpeed 2.2.1

Posted by David Taylor <da...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 6:29 PM, chocba <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have any tentative date in mind for the next release?

Depends on how many people sign up for working on the release and how
much work we decide to work on. I am hoping to have a roadmap ready by
end of week. Im sorry, I know where you are coming from. It just
doesn't make sense for me to make an estimates without all information

> In your earlier response, you've mentioned that spaces is still in the
> development. Will you be able to list what functionality of spaces is
> missing in the last tag snapshot version below
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/portal/tags/jetspeed-2.2.2-SNAPSHOT-2010-11-01
>
> The next release will be versioned as  2.2.2, correct?

Yes

Re: Subsites In JetSpeed 2.2.1

Posted by chocba <ch...@gmail.com>.
Do you have any tentative date in mind for the next release?

In your earlier response, you've mentioned that spaces is still in the
development. Will you be able to list what functionality of spaces is
missing in the last tag snapshot version below
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/portal/tags/jetspeed-2.2.2-SNAPSHOT-2010-11-01

The next release will be versioned as  2.2.2, correct?

Your response to questions above will help us to plan accordingly. Thanks.

Re: Subsites In JetSpeed 2.2.1

Posted by David Taylor <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Subsites In JetSpeed 2.2.1

Posted by chocba <ch...@gmail.com>.