Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Philip Martin <ph...@codematters.co.uk> on 2003/11/29 21:02:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 7873 - trunk/contrib/client-side/psvn

xsteve@tigris.org writes:

> Author: xsteve
> Date: Sat Nov 29 14:45:57 2003
> New Revision: 7873
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/contrib/client-side/psvn/psvn.el
> Log:
> * Speed up the mark/unmark operations
>   - do not call svn-status-update-buffer for every changed mark
>   - update only the affected line
> * Thanks to Tadashi Watanabe for the idea for this patch

Following our conventions would give a log message more like:

Speed up the mark/unmark operations.  Thanks to Tadashi Watanabe
for the idea for this patch.

* trunk/contrib/client-side/psvn/psvn.el (name-of-function):
  Do not call svn-status-update-buffer for every changed mark.
  Update only the affected line

> -    (svn-status-update-buffer)
> +    ;;(svn-status-update-buffer)

Why are you commenting out code?  We have version control!

--
Philip Martin