Posted to alois-dev@incubator.apache.org by Urs Lerch <ma...@ulerch.net> on 2010/11/30 18:01:04 UTC

Jira

Hi,

I think we should configure Jira to our needs. So far we have no persons
to assign issues to. And there is no component structure, so the list
might get a little bit messy in no time.

For the structure I would propose the following to start with:

  - installation
  - homepage
  - demo environment
  - local usage
  - server usage

I don't want it to be too complex by now. My proposition is more of a
user's view but by a developer's view. But maybe a structure by moduls
might be more helpful. What is your opinion?

@ Scott: Since you have the project lead - at least Jira sais so ;) -,
can you please give me permission to do the necessary admin tasks?

Thanks in advance!

Best
Urs

Re: Jira