Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au> on 2017/05/04 04:39:57 UTC

Re: User Acceptance Test Cases For Ecommerce 14.12

Hi all,

I suggest Spock rather than Cucumber. It's a Groovy-based DSL. See
http://ytheohar.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/bdd-with-cucumber-vs-spock.html for
a discussion of differences between the two.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Phone: +61 3 9585 6788
Web: http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/
Email: info@coherentsoftware.com.au

Re: User Acceptance Test Cases For Ecommerce 14.12

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Paul,

After a cursory review of the results of https://www.google.com/search?q=Cucumber+vs+Spock&ie=UTF-8 I tend to agree

Jacques