Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org> on 2019/08/21 13:39:39 UTC

Sling starter feature

Hi,

I would like to use Sling features [0] to build runnable instances
including the journal based distribution on Kafka.

Do we already have Sling defined as a feature similar to the sling starter
provisioning model [1] ?

Regards,

Timothée

[0] https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-feature
[1]
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-starter/tree/master/src/main/provisioning

Re: Sling starter feature

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Thanks, I'll check it out. I did not notice you were building a maven
plugin for the converter.

Regards,

Timothee

Re: Sling starter feature

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
Hi Timothee

Have a look at my CP Converter Issue project like:

https://github.com/schaefa/cpconverter-ssue-fm-starter/tree/issue/cp-not-launching <https://github.com/schaefa/cpconverter-ssue-fm-starter/tree/issue/cp-not-launching>