Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/03/14 20:12:59 UTC

Backup of Legacy Mercurial?

Is there a backup of the legacy Mercurial repository:
http://hg.services.openoffice.org/

Ideally we'd have an online backup that preserves full history and all
of the CWS's

Does this exist?

Having this would be very good for the large ecosystem and open source
in general, since it documents prior art related to document editor
software.

If it does exist, then I'd like to include a link to it on this page,
in a "legacy code" section:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/source.html

Regards,

-Rob