Posted to users@maven.apache.org by tw...@imn.htwk-leipzig.de on 2004/02/16 16:25:24 UTC

xdoc and xdoc:transform

Hi,

I try to use xdoc to generate my site. I have added navigation.xml to the xdocs directory where I also have a index.xml file. If i run "maven xdoc" that generates my site with following navigation:

- Document
-- About
-- Info
- Project
-- Checkstyle
-- Similian
-- javaDoc
- Project Documentation
-- About
-- .... and so on

if i run "maven xdoc:transform" this target produces me correct my navigation:

- Document
-- About
-- Info
- Project
-- Checkstyle
-- Similian
-- javaDoc

wihtou the Project Documentation item. How can I tell xdoc, using my navigation.xml file only and don't merge the Project Documentation again?

Thanks,

Thomas Wabner

-------- SIgnature --------
Thomas Wabner
wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
Karl-Liebknechtstrasse 145
04277 Leipzig
HTWK Leipzig

---------------------------
Thomas Wabner
CIO
Ancoso Development GMBH

Re: xdoc and xdoc:transform

Posted by Villevalois Didier <dv...@clever-age.com>.
Hi,

Just set maven.xdoc.includeProjectDocumentation property to "no" in your
project.properties file.
Maybe there are some other xdoc-plugin properties that you might like to
use to customize the rendering too:
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/xdoc/properties.html

++didier