Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2016/05/12 21:33:58 UTC

mod_proxy_hcheck backport

Looking, begging, pleading for tests and votes :)

Re: mod_proxy_hcheck backport

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@apache.org>.
Seems like adding that directly to the module itself makes the most sense. Later versions
will allow for using Provider API to make it easier to add various checks,

Posted by Stefan Eissing <st...@greenbytes.de>.
Jim,

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Posted by Daniel Ruggeri <DR...@primary.net>.

--
Daniel Ruggeri

Re: mod_proxy_hcheck backport

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
> On May 14, 2016, at 9:28 PM, DRuggeri@primary.net wrote:
>
> On 2016-05-12 16:33, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> Looking, begging, pleading for tests and votes :)
>
> Yup! You got mine.

THANKS! This feature seemed to cause a lot of buzz @ ApacheCon so
would be very very nice to have in 2.4.21.

Posted by dr...@primary.net.