Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Anshum <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/13 06:43:02 UTC

Lucene Vs Sphinx benchmarking for large dataset

I just happened to benchmark a little modified version of lucene with a
little modified version of sphinx :)
Have posted my results here
http://ai-cafe.blogspot.com
Would also be updating more @ the blog in a while!

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!

Re: Lucene Vs Sphinx benchmarking for large dataset

Posted by Anshum <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Simon! :)
--
Anshum Gupta