Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Martin Grotzke <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2014/10/14 01:42:30 UTC

SolrCloud: Meaning of SYNC state in ZkStateReader?

Hi,

can anybody tell me the meaning of ZkStateReader.SYNC? All other state
related constants are clear to me, I'm only not sure about the semantics
of SYNC.

Background: I'm working on an async solr client
(https://github.com/inoio/solrs) and want to add SolrCloud support - for
this I'm reusing ZkStateReader.

TIA && cheers,
Martin

Re: SolrCloud: Meaning of SYNC state in ZkStateReader?

Posted by Martin Grotzke <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Ok, thanks for your response, Mark!

Cheers,
Martin

--
Martin Grotzke
http://twitter.com/martin_grotzke

Re: SolrCloud: Meaning of SYNC state in ZkStateReader?

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.