Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2001/03/21 05:10:50 UTC

Re: ApacheCon: Who's going from xalan-dev!

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:58:37 -0500, Shane_Curcuru@lotus.com wrote:

> I'll be there - who else is coming?  I've heard tell that two of our
> Xalan-C fellows will be attending as well.
>
> I'd love to meet some other xalan-dev denizens F2F and discuss either basic
> Xalan-J usage issues or any sort of automated testing issues.  I submitted
> a couple of BOF ideas, but haven't heard back from the organizers yet.
> Also, is there a Hackathon this time?  If so, how do we get space to meet
> and hack?

I'll be presenting a session on Thursday night but I'd love to meet
with you guys and discuss some Xalan related stuff. I'm working on an
XSLT debugger and (X)Emacs front-end for it, and I'm quite interested
in some of the advanced usages of Xalan.

How do we get in touch all of us? Is there any particular talk xalan
people will attend? Any BOF already scheduled that you know of?

Greetings,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com>

Hope to see you at my presentation, "Using Cocoon to build Web sites
for wireless devices" at ApacheCon 2001 at the Santa Clara Convention
Center, 5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054.