Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net> on 2013/03/08 21:28:07 UTC

Fact checks for FQ consolidation

I have 2 questions around Bugzilla for the rewrite of the FAQ's.

1: Are we currently using a vanilla instance of Mozilla's Bugzilla, or
are we still using the IssueTracker from Collabnet?

2: What is the current limit on attachment size for Our instance of
Bugzilla?

Thanks in Advance
Keith

Re: Fact checks for FQ consolidation

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Keith N. McKenna
<ke...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I have 2 questions around Bugzilla for the rewrite of the FAQ's.
>
> 1: Are we currently using a vanilla instance of Mozilla's Bugzilla, or are
> we still using the IssueTracker from Collabnet?

We are using Bugzilla.   I don't know if it is "vanilla" or not.

> 2: What is the current limit on attachment size for Our instance of
> Bugzilla?

1000 kilobytes.

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Rob Weir wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Keith N. McKenna
> <ke...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> I have 2 questions around Bugzilla for the rewrite of the FAQ's.
>>
>> 1: Are we currently using a vanilla instance of Mozilla's Bugzilla, or are
>> we still using the IssueTracker from Collabnet?
>>

> We are using Bugzilla.   I don't know if it is "vanilla" or not.

Thanks Rob my major reason for asking was whether we were still using
the modified version IssueTracker from the Sun/Oracle days. There is
some excellent additional information that I would like to link to the
FAQ that all refers to IssueTracker. I may look into using the cms to
change it to Bugzilla to keep consistency.

Keith