Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 16:25:42 UTC

Re: svn commit: r762294 - in /incubator/jspwiki/trunk: src/java/org/apache/wiki/api/ src/java/org/apache/wiki/workflow/ tests/java/org/apache/wiki/workflow/

Yup. Whatever works is fine with me. My intent with this particular
set of changes was to get Workflows prepped for persistence. If and
when you make method/signature changes on WikiPage, the refactoring
will be easy.