Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com> on 2008/03/31 10:05:42 UTC

Supervise CI servers

Re: Supervise CI servers

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Hmmm don't know which machine you are referring to will try to contact you
via IM.

Alex

Re: Supervise CI servers

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.

Re: Supervise CI servers

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.

Re: Supervise CI servers

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
I installed nagios on central.oxylos.org btw for monitoring.  Maybe we can
use that?

Alex

Re: Supervise CI servers

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Alex
>
> Can you please add
> nagios@central.oxylos.org
> the the allowed list of notifications@d.a.o ?

Will do.

Alex

Re: Supervise CI servers

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex

Can you please add
nagios@central.oxylos.org
the the allowed list of notifications@d.a.o ?

I added central and vm094 in a basic configuration and it's up and running. I don't know what shall be monitored at all.
Please let me know if there are other machines to add to the nagios (of course we will ned a running nagios-nrpe on
these machines too).

Thanks
Felix