Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Stefan Jakobs <st...@rus.uni-stuttgart.de> on 2007/11/17 23:36:12 UTC

perl script which extract a mail from the appendix of an other mail

Hi list,

I need a perl script which is able to extract a mail from the appendix of an
other mail.
The idea is that people can send me mails with non recognized spams in the
appendix. Then I can extract the spam from the appendix and will learn it
with sa-learn. That leaves the headers untouched and seams to better as an
bounce.

Thanks
Stefan

Re: perl script which extract a mail from the appendix of an other mail

Posted by Ralf Hildebrandt <Ra...@charite.de>.
* Stefan Jakobs <st...@rus.uni-stuttgart.de>:
> Hi list,
>
> I need a perl script which is able to extract a mail from the appendix of an
> other mail.

You could invoke the "munpack" command

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (i.A. des IT-Zentrums)         Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155

Re: perl script which extract a mail from the appendix of an other mail

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 11:36:12PM +0100, Stefan Jakobs wrote:
> I need a perl script which is able to extract a mail from the appendix of an
> other mail.

There are samples of that kind of thing using the Mail::SpamAssassin::Message
module.  Search the list archive.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"I'm not allowed to go to Home Depot anymore because I once made the mistake

Re: perl script which extract a mail from the appendix of an other mail

Posted by Stefan Jakobs <st...@rus.uni-stuttgart.de>.
On Monday 19 November 2007 06:08, ram wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-11-17 at 23:36 +0100, Stefan Jakobs wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > I need a perl script which is able to extract a mail from the appendix of
> > an other mail.
> > The idea is that people can send me mails with non recognized spams in
> > the appendix. Then I can extract the spam from the appendix and will
> > learn it with sa-learn. That leaves the headers untouched and seams to
> > better as an bounce.
>
> I think There was a utility called sa-wrapper , google for it

I already tried munpack, but had problems to compile it. The sa-wrapper script
looks like what I searched for.

Thank you

Posted by ram <ra...@netcore.co.in>.