Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Pfeifer <jo...@hnpsolutions.com> on 2007/08/13 14:41:25 UTC

Axis2 service not returning SOAP Message

I noticied something bizarre that just started happening with my web service.  The response returned from Axis2 does not contain the Soap Envelop or Body.  The only thing that is returned is the XML reponse that my application generated.  I can't seem to find a stacktrace anywhere and I'm not sure where to look.  Has anyone seen this before?  I haven't modified my axis2 configuration files or my service.xml recently, but I have been adding removing libraries in WEB-INF/lib.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

RE: Axis2 service not returning SOAP Message

Posted by John Pfeifer <jo...@hnpsolutions.com>.
I reverted my pom.xml file and it seems to be working again.  I must have removed a dependency.

Thanks,

John

What is the version of Axis2? and what is the content-type of the response
message?

Thanks,
Keith.

--
Keith Chapman
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Axis2 service not returning SOAP Message

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.