Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Dnyaneshwar Pawar <dn...@persistent.com> on 2019/01/24 13:05:10 UTC

GetMongo failure routing issue.

Hi All,
We are working with MongoDB integration with NiFi (Version 1.8). And we observed one issue related to failure case. Whenever, GetMongo  processes the incorrect query (for example. Invalid json), the bulletin gets updated with appropriate error message, however, the flow stuck, instead of routing to the failure relation.

Any pointer?

Regards,
Dnyaneshwar Pawar

DISCLAIMER
==========

RE: GetMongo failure routing issue.

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
We also have other processors that have a relationship specifically for
query info, for a case like this.
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2601

On February 7, 2019 at 04:32:08, Dnyaneshwar Pawar (
dnyaneshwar_pawar@persistent.com) wrote:

Thanks Mike. And yes, we will need that feature. Do we need to raise the
feature request?

Regards,

Dnyaneshwar Pawar

Posted by Dnyaneshwar Pawar <dn...@persistent.com>.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 1:55 AM Dnyaneshwar Pawar <dn...@persistent.com>> wrote:
Hi Mike,

We are sending input through the post body from our application. Below is the complete request, the yellow highlighted query value would go as input to GetMongo:

{
  "QUERY" : "{\"input1\":}"
}

Below is the error logs:

2019-01-28 12:02:41,559 ERROR [Timer-Driven Process Thread-5] o.a.nifi.processors.mongodb.GetMongo GetMongo[id=a14b5120-8924-3892-0de1-7279148dba2b] GetMongo[id=a14b5120-8924-3892-0de1-7279148dba2b] failed to process session due to org.bson.json.JsonParseException: JSON reader was expecting a value but found '}'.; Processor Administratively Yielded for 1 sec: org.bson.json.JsonParseException: JSON reader was expecting a value but found '}'.

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Can you elaborate on the first one? The way I understood it was:

1. Set up a client service.
2. Give it an invalid URL
3. Enable.
4. Processor should now accept queries.

Wasn't able to get anything other than an invalid processor when I tried
that.

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.