Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by ge...@inbite.ru on 2012/02/28 12:27:50 UTC

windows LDAP autentication. logon windows domain user. List - select your compani - Blank (empty, clear, null)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-56

windows LDAP autentication. logon windows domain user. List - select your
compani - IS Blank

screenshotes here:

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com/issues/attachment?aid=4735789968984548102&name=Capture.PNG&token=yjFqa-7S78VsDUxZYbJXT4E2pSs%3A1330427426329&inline=1

I'm using the latest version. This version has the file openmeetimg base.

HELP i`ts cricical issue. please

Re: windows LDAP autentication. logon windows domain user. List - select your compani - Blank (empty, clear, null)

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gerald,

please post your LDAP configuration file.
I guess the mapping to your organization is wrong, also you should
check/post the error/red5/openmeetings.log, I guess you may find some
pointers what went wrong in the auth process in those files.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de

Re: windows LDAP autentication. logon windows domain user. List - select your compani - Blank (empty, clear, null)

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gerald,