Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/02/26 17:22:57 UTC

Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Hi,

Apache Flex 4.9.1 has been releases and the mirror are slowly taking it up. There still a few tasks to be completed.
1. Update the installer config file to point to 4.9.1
2. Update web site links and info with latest versions
3. Tag release in 4.9 branch.
4. Merges any changes fro the 4.9.1 branch back into develop (only some mustella tests I think)

Anything Ive forgotten or does anyone what to put there hand up for the above?

Once that's all done I'll make the official announcement.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
I will make the changes to the installer config later tonight to account
for the mirror sites updating.

Om

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
I can update the installer.

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

> Let me know if you want me to make the changes needed on the website.
I'v updated the download pages can you review?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Justin,

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Harbs <ga...@gmail.com>.
Tink said last March that all committers have access to the Twitter account. I'm not sure what that means…

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Thanks Om!

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com>.

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
on it.  I'll get it posted in the next few hours and update the website to
reflect it.

-Nick

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Posted, and the website has been updated.
https://blogs.apache.org/flex/entry/apache_flex_4_9_1

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Done.

Thanks for all the hard work Justin!  As soon as the blog post is done, let
me know and I will put that on the homepage as well.  If you need help

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Justin,

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1 release

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 26, 2013 8:23 AM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Apache Flex 4.9.1 has been releases and the mirror are slowly taking it
up. There still a few tasks to be completed.
> 1. Update the installer config file to point to 4.9.1
> 2. Update web site links and info with latest versions
> 3. Tag release in 4.9 branch.
> 4. Merges any changes fro the 4.9.1 branch back into develop (only some
mustella tests I think)

> Anything Ive forgotten or does anyone what to put there hand up for the
above?

> Once that's all done I'll make the official announcement.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

Do you plan on working on the tasks mentioned above?  Or did you mean to
ask for help?

Om