Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Nelly Klauch <sw...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/22 18:13:24 UTC

Outreachy contributions

Hi all,

I am an Outreachy applicant and I would love to contribute to the project
improve Robustness of MifosX and Apache Fineract by fixing issues/feature
Requests in Backlog.
I have already set my environment and now i am looking for issues to solve.
Can anyone direct me please.

Thanks,
Klauch Nelly

Re: Outreachy contributions

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Hi Nelly,

Just checking in to see how you're coming along with your contributions and
if you were still intending to apply for this project.

Cheers,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*