Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Prateek Jain J <pr...@ericsson.com> on 2016/11/21 15:47:49 UTC

solr | performance warning

Hi All,

I am observing following error in logs, any clues about this:

2016-11-06T23:15:53.066069+00:00@solr@@ org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore:1650 - [my_custom_core] PERFORMANCE WARNING: Overlapping onDeckSearchers=2

Slight web search suggests that it could be a case of too-frequent commits. I have multiple cores running in solr, so one or the other would be commiting at some time. Any clues/pointers/suggestions?

I am using solr 4.8.1.

Regards,
Prateek Jain

RE: solr | performance warning