Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Syed Moizuddin <mo...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/12 08:44:40 UTC

Kafka 11 connector on Flink 1.3

Hi,

I was just wondering if I could use the Kafka 11 connector on 1.3.
If there are dependencies, then what would be the timeframe for 1.4 release

Thanks
Moiz

Re: Kafka 11 connector on Flink 1.3

Posted by Syed Moizuddin <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I want to use the exactly once Kafka producer for my use case.
Hence the question.

I will wait for the update on the timelines.

Thanks again.
Moiz

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pi...@data-artisans.com>.
Hi,