Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Eugene Koifman <ek...@hortonworks.com> on 2017/04/24 21:44:41 UTC

ptest not running?

Hi,
It is not picking up new patches and there are none queued up.  Could someone check please?

Thanks,
Eugene

Re: ptest not running?

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com>.
I see that the ptest queue is populated now and it has started executing
the precommit jobs. The precommit-admin job is also running regularly but
sometimes it waits for the executors on the jenkins side. I will monitor it
over the day to see how it is progressing.

Re: ptest not running?

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.

Re: ptest not running?

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com>.