Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/07 14:56:06 UTC

What version of Apache comes with Subversion Edge?

I submitted this to info@CollabNet last month, but have not received a
response so I'm hoping someone on the list here has this information.

I'm currently using Collabnet Subversion Server 1.5.2 on Windows. Due
to security vulnerabilities with Apache 2.2.8, I'm being asked to
upgrade Apache to at least 2.2.15. Because I installed Apache a part
of Collabnet Server, I'd rather not upgrade just Apache, and take the
opportunity to upgrade to Collabnet Subversion Edge.

What version of Apache is included with the current release of Subversion Edge?

Re: What version of Apache comes with Subversion Edge?

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 09:09, Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I submitted this to info@CollabNet last month, but have not received a
>> response so I'm hoping someone on the list here has this information.
>>
>> I'm currently using Collabnet Subversion Server 1.5.2 on Windows. Due
>> to security vulnerabilities with Apache 2.2.8, I'm being asked to
>> upgrade Apache to at least 2.2.15. Because I installed Apache a part
>> of Collabnet Server, I'd rather not upgrade just Apache, and take the
>> opportunity to upgrade to Collabnet Subversion Edge.
>>
>> What version of Apache is included with the current release of Subversion Edge?
>
> It includes Apache 2.2.16.
>
> If you go to the project home page:
>
> https://ctf.open.collab.net/sf/projects/svnedge
>
> The wiki has a page named OpenSourceComponents with details on the
> major components that are included.
>
> https://ctf.open.collab.net/sf/go/wiki1976

Thanks Mark. Our regular vulnerability scan turned up issues in our
current release of Apache which aren't fixed until 2.2.15, so I need
to make sure we're upgrading to something newer than that when do
finally upgrade.

Re: What version of Apache comes with Subversion Edge?

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard