Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by CharSyam <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 17:27:30 UTC

[dev] Can I submit for KT UCloud Driver for libcloud?

Sorry. I forgot to write subject. :)

So I write this mail again.

Hi. KT is a korean telecom company and cloud provider(IaaS).

its system is based on cloudstack. but something is diffierent.

so I made some code for it to inherit cloudstack driver.

https://github.com/charsyam/libcloud-ktucloud

Of course, I already knew that I have to modify my code for libcloud's rule
such as, coding style and comment.

if you think positively, at that time, I will make patch and make new issue
about it.

and I have nothing to do with KT.

thank you.

Re: [dev] Can I submit for KT UCloud Driver for libcloud?

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Hey,

I quickly glanced over the changes and they mostly look OK. The only thing
which is missing are tests. Let us know if you need help with writing the
tests (there are also plenty of examples in test/compute/).

In the mean time, please create a JIRA ticket and submit your initial patch
there so we can post comments and review it.